Tbd Stousland Road, College Station
Tract 2 in the new Ashland Reserve subdivision is an 11.28 acre heavily wooded rural subdivided lot suited for single family residential home construction. The large lot, located within the College Station ISD boundary is a rare find in this market. Trees species on the lot include oak, elm, cedar, and hickory. Plenty of wildlife is also present in the immediate area. The lot will have electricity and access to fiber internet. Municipal water line to be available in the future.
- MLS® #20001054
- Sub-TypeRural Subd. Lots
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Internet Available on Site
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Vernie Douglas Bodden
- Listing Office:Vernie Bodden, Broker
- AddressTbd Stousland Road
- SubdivisionA011800, E Evans, Tract 2.2, 50.38 Acres, A010200 F Clampitt
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Private Road
- HOA FeesTBD
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.