1793 Cr 359, Gause
Dogwood Hill offers a rare combination of Texas farmhouse appeal with the luxuries and features of a 40 acre horse farm, cattle ranch, family home, or private retreat. Nestled in historic Milam county less than 1mi from Six-Mile Creek & 3mi from the Brazos River, the original quiet homestead has blossomed over the years into a beautiful and functional estate central to Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio, with a current agricultural exemption, extensive buildings, excellent fencing, and two water wells. Country living, vacations, family reunions, and more... Dogwood Hill is an extraordinary opportunity to enjoy Milam County's heritage in a peaceful rural setting with abundant amenities!
- MLS® #20005358
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesButane/Propane on Site, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities, Well, Field Line Septic
- Address1793 Cr 359
- AreaN Milam Co
- SubdivisionA0530 RODRIQUEZ, FERNANDO,40.0 ACRES
- Zip Code77857
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Public Road, Small Trees, Pond, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Jamie Poirier
- Listing Office:Red Pear Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.